Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Bills
The Treasurer/Collector’s office would like to remind residents that the fourth-quarter real estate and personal property tax bills are due on Tuesday, May 1, 2018 by 4:30 p.m.
- You can make you payment in several ways:
- pay in person at the Treasurer/Collector's Office at the Town Hall
- send your payment in the mail, with a copy of your tax bill, to Treasurer/Collector's Office at the address below
- pay online at www.westboylston-ma.gov and choose Pay Bills Online
- drop off your payment (checks only - no cash) with a copy of your tax bill in the white drop-off box on the wall by the entrance of the Town Hall.
NOTE: Regardless of the method you choose, all payments are due on May 1st. If you send a check directly from your bank or mortgage company, please be sure to notify them of our correct address. And please include a note on the check indicating what the payment is for, such as "FY18 Q4 R.E. taxes", and your bill number.
Please contact the Treasurer/Collector’s office with any questions regarding payments. If you have questions regarding the assessment of your property, please contact the Office of the Board of Assessors.
Town of West Boylston
140 Worcester Street
West Boylston, MA 01583