Use of Fields

If you would like to use a field controlled by the Board of Park Commissioners, you will need to complete a Facilities Use Request form.  The form should be submitted to the board at least two weeks in advance of the day you wish to use the field.  A resident of the West Boylston must sign the form and accept responsibility for the actions of the group using the facility.  You may ask for multiple dates at the same time.  The Park Commissioners will decide on your application at the next scheduled meeting and send a confirmation to the applicant.

You may obtain a Facilities Use Form at the Town Clerk's Office or here.