Frequently Asked Questions
Public Information Sessions on the Proposed Senior Center
The Town Administrator has scheduled several public infomation sessions. We encourage you to attend and learn more about the proposed Senior Center.
- April 25, 2017: Tuesday at 3:00pm; Senior Center, 127 Hartwell Street
- April 27, 2017: Thursday at 3:00pm; Hillside Village Club House, Hillside Village Drive
- April 29, 2017: Saturday at 10:30am; Christ Lutheran Church, 112 Crescent Street
- May 1, 2017: Monday at 3:00pm; Orchard Knoll, 87 Maple Street
- May 2, 2017: Tuesday at 3:00pm; Angell Brook Club House, 130 Angell Brook Drive
- May 4, 2017: Thursday at 6:00pm; Beaman Memorial Public Library, 8 Newton Street
- May 6, 2017: Saturday at 10:00am; Town Hall, 140 Worcester Street
- May 10, 2017: Wednesday at 7:00pm: Facilities Implementation & Planning Committee Meeting, Town Hall, 140 Worcester Street. (This meeting will be televised live on WBPA-TV Channel 194 and available on our YouTube channel afterwards.)
Responses to the RFQ for Designer Services for a Senior Center Building
On November 2, 2016, the Board of Selectmen signed a contract with Caitlin + Petrovick Architects, PC of Keene, NH.