Welcome To West Boylston, Massachusetts
A Small New England Town with Great Advantages
Greetings from the Town of West Boylston, Massachusetts. It is ourleasure to welcome you to our unique and historic community. Since the construction of the Wachusett Reservoir 100 years ago, West Boylston has been destined to remain a small New England town. The residents place a high value on this small town atmosphere according to the citizen surveys. Preserving this small town culture is one of the things most citizens agree upon. When most people think of West Boylston, they think of our beautiful open space, the Old Stone Church and our immensely popular rail trail. However, we are all of that than then some!
While we may still be a small town in many ways, we also have a growing economic base. West Boylston is close to the Massachusetts Turnpike, I-290 and has two access points to I-190. A commercial strip on Route 12 bisects our town. Truly there are wonderful opportunities in the Town of West Boylston and the easy access to the region's highway infrastructure and proximity to Worcester to the south has attracted a great deal of commercial and industrial activity. We are the home to many successful banks, restaurants, domestic and international companies, as well as Salter College.
Our single tax rate for both business and residential properties has helped to make West Boylston an attractive location to establish or grow a business. Most of the town is served by public water and sewer.
If you are interested in starting or relocating a business in the region, then West Boylston may be the place for you and your employees. We have a lot to offer and we will go above and beyond to welcome you to our family.
West Boylston Welcomes New & Expanding Business!
- Located in the heart of southern New England - Just 10 minutes from Worcester and 40 minutes from Boston
- Excellent highway access to major cites & close to the Worcester Municipal Airport
- Ample commercial and industrial real estate available for new and expanding business
- A small, historic town that offers beautiful protected open spaces, a fine school system, many family oriented activities and is located just minutes from UMass Memorial Medical Center
- Business Friendly with a streamlined permitting process and a comparatively low business tax rate